To have a long life, the 10 years from 70 to 75 years are crucial.
Israeli’s scholars have found that there around two health problems per month for people between the ages of 70 and 79. Surprisingly the health status of the elderly aged 80 – 89 is as stable as the 60 – 69 age group.
70 – 79 years is a dangerous period. During this period various organs decline rapidly. It is a frequent period at various geriatric diseases and it is often prone to hyperlihpemia, arteriosclerosis, hypertension and diabetes.
After entering the age of 80 these diseases will decline and the mental and physical health may return to the level of 60 – 69.
Thus – the age of 70 – 79 years old is called the dangerous age group. As people grow older many people want to have a good healthy life. They realize that health is wealth.
The 10 years health core of 70 – 79 years old is critical. Here are some of simple steps called, “doing ten once every day”. This will help you to navigate more smoothly through the dangerous age group stage of your life.
When the elderly are 70 to 79 years old, they may wish to do “the ten ones every day”.
Here are the ten tips:
- A Pot of water: Water is the best and cheapest health drink. You must drink a glass of water during the following times/ occasions each day.
First cup: After getting out of bed, you can drink a glass of water on an empty stomach. Because of your invisible sweating and urine secretion during sleep, we lose a lot of water. Even if we don’t feel thirsty after getting up, the body liquids will still be thick due to lack of water. Therefore after getting out of a bed, you must slowly add water as soon as possible.
Second cup: A glass of water after exercise. The right amount of exercise in one of the corner stones of longevity especially for the elderly and more attention should be paid to effective and reasonable exercise, special attention should be paid to replenishing water.
During exercise sweat takes away electrolytes and consume more energy.
If you don’t pay attention, it is prone to hypoglycemia after exercise, it is recommended that the old people drink water to which a small pinch of salt and sugar can be added and dissolved if you wish.
Third cup: A glass of water before going to bed. When people are asleep, sweet glands are still draining water, when the body water is reduced too much, the body’s viscosity is increased. A cup of water before going to bed can effectively reduce the blood viscosity and may even slow down the appearance of aging. Help against angina, myocardial infarction and other diseases.
- A bowl of porridge: If you feel sick, drink a bowl of porridge. Wang Shixiong, a former medical scientist in the Qing dynasty called porridge “the first complement of the world” in his book.
China daily online published a 14 year study conducted by Harvard University on 100,000 thousand people. It found that a bowl of about 28 grams of whole grains cereal porridge per day can reduce mortality by 9% and reduce the chances of getting cardiovascular diseases.
Each volunteer was in good physical condition when he participated in the study in 1984, but in the 2010 feedback survey, more than 20,000 volunteers have passed away.
Research studies showed that those volunteers who ate whole grains such as porridge, brown rice, corn and buck wheat seem to have avoided most diseases especially heart diseases.
- A cup of milk: Milk is known as “white blood” and it is so to the human body. It’s nutritional value is well known with a lot of calcium, fat and protein. The recommended daily intake of milk and dairy products is 300 grains.
- An Egg: Eggs can be said to be the most suitable food for human consumption. The body’s absorption rate of egg protein can be as high as 98%.
- An Apple: Modern research believes that apples have the effect of lowering cholesterol, losing weight, preventing cancer, preventing aging, enhancing memory and make the skin smooth and soft.
The health benefit of different coloured apples are different. Red apples have the effect of lowering blood lipids and softening blood vessel.
Green apple has the effect of nourishing liver and detoxifying and can fight depression, so it is more suitable for young people to eat.
Yellow apples have a good effect on protecting vision.
- An onion: Onion has a very high nutritional value and has many functions, including helping lower blood sugar, lowering cholesterol, preventing cancer, protecting cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases and also antibacterial, preventing colds and supplementing calcium on bones. Eat onions at least three or four times a week.
- A piece of fish: Chinese nutritionist have warned that “eating four legs” is worse than “eating two legs”, “eating two legs” is worse than “eating no legs”. “Four legs” mainly refers to pigs, cattle and mutton. Eating too much of these meats is not conducive to weight loss and lowering of blood fats.
“Two legs” mainly refers to the poultry such as chicken, duck, goose, etc which are good meat food.
“No Leg” mainly refers to fish and various vegetables. The protein contain in fish is easy digested and absorbed. The amount of unsaturated fatty acid in the fat especially polyunsaturated fatty acid is relatively good for the body.
- Gentle walking: This has a magical anti-aging effect. When adult walk (about 1 kilometer or less) regularly for more than 12 weeks they will achieve the effect of correct posture and waist circumference and the body becomes strong and not easily tired.
In addition, walking exercise is also beneficial to treat headache, back pain, shoulder pain, etc and can promote sleep.
Expect believe that a 30 minutes’ walk a day can get rid of the danger of “adult disease”.
People who take 10,000 steps a day will have a lower chance of developing cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
- A hobby: Having a hobby, whether it is raising flowers, raising birds, collecting stamps, fishing or painting, singing, playing chess and traveling can help the elderly to maintain extensive combat with society and nature. This broadens the horizons of interest of the elderly. They will love and cherish life.
- Good mood: Old people should maintain good emotions as these are extremely important to their health. Common chronic diseases which affect the elderly are closely related to the negative emotions of the elderly.
Many patients with coronary heart disease have angina and myocardial infarction due to stimulation of adverse emotion resulting in sudden death.
Bad temper leads to high blood pressure in prolonged and severe cases, this can cause stroke, heart failure, sudden death etc.
Negative emotions such as anger, anxiety and grief can cause blood sugar level to raise causing metabolic disorders in the body. This shows how important it is to have a good mood.
Physical ageing is a normal phenomenon and it is the most sensible choice to fully devote yourself to live the best every day!
Topic: you’re Royalty
Text: Psalm 82: 6
……You are goods, and all of you are children of the most high.
As God’s child the moment you are born again you are born into the family of God. That makes you royalty! No wonder why Peter said in 1 Peter 2:9 “but you are a chosen generation a royal priesthood, a holy nation. His own special people”. How amazing. Can you see why you shouldn’t be timid or feel unimportant? You’re royalty, a child of the most High God. So speak and make decree like the king that you are in the Name of Jesus and see them come to past. Glory to God.
I was born a royalty. That makes me special, precious and important. Hallelujah!